Friday, January 3, 2014

Make New Year Resolutions at Gipsy

A New Year brings with it new opportunities, and it is the time to make new beginnings. As we open a new chapter of our life and as we step into another time with new dreams and hopes, it is time to make some new year resolutions for better future, for happier year and a greater life.


Before we update you with the 2014 trends and hop into new fashion rides, let's make some resolutions to make 2014 a better and greater year than the previous one. Here are our resolutions:

✿ Our first resolution is to bring you wider, greater and more exuisite collection of western dresses in India at our store. Gipsyonline has always been your favored choice to find latest fashion for girls and we are determined to continue to be the best.


✿ Our next resolution is to bring exclusive creations of designer tunics and latest tops for girls at our store. We are certainly going to design some unique and exclusive attires for all fashion-obsessed women in India.


✿ The most prized possession of Gipsyonline is its services. Our privileged services, Cash on Delivery, Fast Shipping and Easy Returns and Exchange, are precious for us as well as for our customers. Thus we make a resolution that we will continue to provide these services in a better way, and would also add some more services, so that you still feel the same delight shopping at our store.


✿ Gipsyonline has been loved for its fabulous outerwear/winter wear such as sweaters for girls, furry coats and stylish jackets for women. We are definitely going to be more innovative in 2013 and bring new combinations at our store.



So these are our New Year resolutions..! Share your resolutions with us by commenting on this post. Who knows, you might get lucky and may get something for your a great comment :)
Also let us know what do you love most about Gipsy Fashion. Our customers are our real treasure, and we welcome all kind of suggestions, complaints and feedback. Stay tuned with latest updates of Indian fashion world with Gipsy.

6 comments:

  1. My New Year Resolutions Are:
    1. I will try to spend more time with my parents.. They have reached a old age now and all they wish is to be with their family. :)
    2. I never paid any attention to my health, but now I will surely take good care of my health...
    3. Last but not the least - I would continue shopping from Gipsyonline.com :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. My resolution is that I will try to brush my teeth twice a day :-)
    And
    I will Keep rocking as ever...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new year resolution is to work hard to achieve the goals I have set..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. To carry out responsibilities towards society, communities and nation.
    2. To spread messages of love and peace.
    3. Try to be better in every aspect of life..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We believe in excellence and so our new year resolution is to be the best in whatever we do... :)
    - Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never make new year resolutions, but this year I have made one, and that is to be emotionally strong and not care what others think about me :) :) :)
    ~ Cheers ~

    ReplyDelete